- Grid Connected solar power systems
- Off-Grid solar power systems – stand alone power systems
- On the grid solar backup power systems
- Conduct Energy Audit on your home or commercial site to provide the best solutions to reduce power consumption
- Conduct Energy Audit on commercial building to meet National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) requirements. For more details refer to http://www.nabers.gov.au
POWERTRONIC has significant experience in photovoltaic (PV) solar power systems designer/installer and system integrators. We design and install photovoltaic (PV) solar systems of the following system types:
- Grid connected (GC) Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Power Systems
- Standalone Power Systems (SPS) PV solar Systems with generator and battery banks backup as required. SPS is a good investment if you are in rural area or you wish to be totally independent of the grid it does not matter where you are located.
- On the grid backup PV solar power system
With rising electricity prices and increased blackouts it makes sense to install a PV grid-connected or standalone solar power system now.
Renewable and clean solar electricity has never been more affordable with government subsidy which is still available to help reduce the cost of your solar electricity system. Refer to the Clean Energy Regulator website for more details: http://ret.cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/
POWERTRONIC offers professional engineering and hassle free service. We are professional electrical engineers and contractors with accreditation form the Clean Energy Council of Australia.
For your own benefit, we ask you to contribute to a clean and green energy future by investing in a reliable solar power system which will last over 40 years. We cut out the middle man to make it affordable to everyone to contribute to a cleaner environment and a more sustainable future.
For no obligation free consultation:
Please call 1300 671 699 or email us : email@example.com